l Art Blog
l Cosplay Blog
l Watch Me
Hope everyone had happy holidays and have a productive new year. I've been busy busy with my art. Really trying to make a big portfolio of work to start selling at conventions too. Here's some of the recent work I did around Christmas. I uploaded it to my blog cuz a couple of the pics were taken on a crappy camera, but the landscape painting is on da as well: [link]
I'm still working on my 2012 goals as they actually expire on February 1st. But for a little update on how far I've come:
1. My concept art portfolio is about halfway done. I've been neglecting it lately, but I do intend to have it up here on da by January 31st, so hold me accountable if it isn't! I'll probably continue to expand it a bit after that but I really gotta get crackin'!
2. My college loan was successfully paid off by the end of August! Woohoo! Oh....hello cruel world
3. The last goal is probably the one I spent the least amount of time with, much to my own demise, which was to increase my self promotion and exposure. I only started really focusing on it these past couple months, but hopefully this momentum will carry me through the new year.
Once February 1st hits, my new year long goals will be:
1. Become self sufficient off of freelance work
2. Move out of parents' house by Oct. 1st
3. Continue improving my self promotion and exposure
So that's it! I look forward to a very productive year! And please let me know what kind of work you'd like to see from me! I'm really interested in expanding my artistic horizons.
P.S. No Pokemon Watcher Sketchbook entry last week. Had some much need rest and relaxation, but I'll aim to have a new one up this week.
CSS made by `TwiggyTeeluck
Texture by `Princess-of-Shadows